The Lamothe Law Firm privacy lawyers litigate a wide range of privacy issues. Whether a company is improperly using personal records for profit, failing to safeguard data or otherwise breaching its obligations, our lawyers may be able to help. Our attorneys represent victims of privacy violations in lawsuits involving:
- Medical & Health Privacy
- Financial Privacy
- Internet Privacy
- Computer Privacy
- Cell Phone Privacy
- Image use without permission
These cases involve privacy issues and implicated laws designed to protect against privacy breaches in the digital age.
DIGITAL PRIVACY LAWS IN THE UNITED STATES
Over the last fifty years, numerous federal and state privacy laws have been enacted and updated in response to new technologies, information products and data storage capabilities.
Although these laws have varying focuses, all of them protect against unauthorized use or collection of private records. Additionally, many of these laws allow consumers to file privacy lawsuits to hold companies accountable when they collect or use information unlawfully.
CONCERNED ABOUT THE SECURITY
OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION?
Call 504-704-1414 and speak with one of our Lamothe Law Firm attorneys
if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
Frank Lamothe has been consistently recognized as one of the leading trial attorneys in Louisiana and the nation.
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Super Lawyers
- Invited member, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Invited member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, The Litigation Counsel of America
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Listed as Nation’s Top 1% by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Lamothe Law Firm has won national accolades as well.
- Best Law Firms – U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers